1. UN heritage valley großes Walsertal: hiking path with many attractions for children at MARUL. 2-3h walk
2. Brandnertal. Altiplano TSCHENGLA: celtic stone circles 1-2 h walk
3. Montafon: SCHRUNS. with funicular up onto the mountains, then to shelter hut WORMSER Hütte, down to the hearts lake and back to the funicular, 3-4 h
1. LAKE Constance, biggest lake in Europe: from BRGENZ take a boat to Lindau or INSEL MAINAU. Or have a look at the stage of opera on the lake in Bregenz and eat at traditional Restaurant KORNMESSER +43 5574 54854, make sure to have a reservation.
2. FELDKIRCH: most beautiful old alpine town around here. See CASTLE MONTFORT and try restaurant there: biggest Schnitzel in Vorarlberg!
3. SCHWARZENBERG beautiful traditional village, all houses made out of wood. Interesting architecture.
4. For small children: DOPPELMAYER zoo. Mostly alpine animals or Wild life park in Feldkirch.
We have a lot of addiontal information at the apartment and also maps for you.